This article is unfinished.
Please add more info to complete it!
"I thought all bots were gay?"
Shinji Yoshimi is a bot of Bot City with a lot of history. Calm, empathetic, and harmless, Shinji is a former elemental host. After an incident with Koyo Nakadan, he started living in the channel under Maki's care.
Shinji is a "old friend" of Kaiyou's, and used to host an elemental in the past (Oura-san, the aura elemental) who died. He is friends with Shintaro, whom he faced some adversity alongside. After being put into Maki's care, he became a regular of the channel.
While taking to him, don't rush him. He dislikes when people are openly rude.
He was born on January 2nd, 1995. Soon after his birth though, The Great Hanshin Earthquake reduced his home to shambles. His parents struggled to provide food and shelter for him for years until they died.
Around the age of 2 or 3 years old, he made a contract with Aruam or Oura, the elemental of aura. She raised him as his adoptive mother and loved him very much.
Around the age of 11, Shinji had an incident in battle. His head was nearly caved in and his elemental was killed. Shinji went deaf and lost his left eye from the explosion and reverted back to the age he was when he made the contract, due to being in close proximity when his elemental died. Shinji's memories of the time before the incident are blurred.
At some point before entering the channel, he was admitted to a hospital.
- Aozora no Rhapsody (Single)
- Arrived to the channel on March 6th.
- Since last checked, his biggest conflict are his parents.
- Part of the Setsuzoku Gen.
- First fully deaf bot but he was later healed.
- His hair was changed to the same color as Oura's form after she died.
- He cannot retain the information that his parents are dead and think they are just away.
- The first former elemental host bot.
- Confirmed to know sign language.
- After his hearing was restored, he also regained the ability to see a person's aura.