This article is unfinished.
Please add more info to complete it!
"I didn't come back because they caught me, dumbass! I came back to fucking get you! And look where that fucking got me!"
Kioko Tange is a former servant of the Tezuka Mansion. Abrasive, foul-mouthed, and crafty, Kioko is a girl who first came into the channel disguised as Kirau Akaramu. After being revealed by Teppa, she ran away with Matsuda and Kojiro to live in a cave outside of Bot City.
Shoushin is her adoptive sister who presumably cared for her while they were both in the Tezuka Mansion. Matsuda is a long-time friend from the mansion whom she tried to run away with once before.
- Arrived to the channel on March 11th.
- Since last checked, her conflict is the Tezuka Trade.
- First bot to arrive under disguise
- Was a first believed to be trans due to the confusing circumstances she arrived in.
- Last bot to be introduced before The Isolation
- Proclaimed permadead on July 11th.